• Lohengrin: http://www.welt.de /kultur/buehne-kon zert/article156704 933/Eklat-in-Bayre uth-Parsifal-ohne- Dirigent.html and many further... 6:28 AM
  • Will: The NY Times is reporting this morning that Andris Nelsons has withdrawn from conducting Parsifal in Bayreuth this summer citing a... 5:40 AM
  • grimoaldo: Thank you Camille and Batty for your kind messages! it is funny how one can make true friends on a forum like this. You are not... 4:02 AM
  • NPW-Paris: It was en economical but mostly effective production, but amplified, so it was hard to judge of the performance. But above all... 2:59 AM
  • Tamerlano: And that Medée with Christie…it& #8217;s an absolutely astonishing performance. 1:53 AM
  • Cicciabella: In the meantime, you can listen to Radvan singing a fantastic “O patria mia”, Go to the ARTE Concert channel on... 1:53 AM
  • Krunoslav: While “old hags” is certainly a pertinent phrase in this thread, Niel, my intervention concerned only the actual... 12:52 AM
  • Niel Rishoi: BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at all you old hags taking this seriously!!!!!!!! You just LOVE this, Krunoslav,... 12:42 AM

E tu nol sai?

A mysterious lady in the shadows of Castellor! Who might she be?

Can you identify this Leonora?

D’amor sull’ali rosee

• 21
    Bluessweet says:

Artimis to keep it all even.

• 22
    fartnose mcgoo says:

My first instinct is Poplavskaya. The problem is that she sounds too healthy for it to be her.

• 23
    beauj1 says:

I knew is was lovely Anja from the first few notes. I’ve been waiting two days for news of this role debut. Thanks Cieca!

• 23.1
      GottlobHotter says:

While the Mavens seem to have satisfactorily settled who it is that’s singing, I’d like ID the headless Leonora as soprano Eilana Lappalainen, flanked by baritone Nmon Ford (Luna) and tenor Gustavo López Manzitti (Manrico)

• 24
    CwbyLA says:

am I the only one who listened to this sound clip 5 times already? ;-)

• 25
    Iphigénie says:

Off-topic: the Met future page has just been updated and Luc Bondy will be the director of the new 2012-13 Rigoletto.
    In 2014-15, paired with a NP of Bartok’s Bluebeard castle (with Borodina & Abrazakov), Iolanta will premiere in the Baden-Baden production (no casting announced yet but I think that averyone know who will performed in it).
    Finally, in 2012-13, there will be a revival of Clemenza with Frittoli & Garanca.

• 26
    scifisci says:

“né timor di me ti prenda…
    Salvarlo io potrò forse.”

something about the way she sings the words “preda….salvarlo” reminds me so much of leontyne price, my favorite leonora.

• 27
    florezrocks says:

On another note, Rene Pape is my hero.

• 28
    Ruxton says:

Nothing wrong with that- really great singing.