• PushedUpMezzo: Here’s Massary in one of the hit numbers. httpv://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=E1Ya ows2b7I... 4:49 AM
  • Jungfer Marianne Leitmetzerin: QPF: My god! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had no idea this even existed.... 3:59 AM
  • Feldmarschallin: I would be very careful with Sills Camille. To me her voice is like chalk on a board.... 3:12 AM
  • stevey: Hi Camille! :-) By all means, go with the Sills. Elisabetta is the one role which Sills herself said... 2:23 AM
  • guy pacifica: To me, Sills is the ultimate Elizabeth in Roberto Devereaux. But surely you know this, so this... 1:40 AM
  • Sempre liberal: I love the name Fritzi. Reminds me of Anna Kendrick’s character in Camp called Fritzi.... 12:42 AM
  • Guestoria Unpopularenka: Chere Camille, here’s something more unorthodox – Pendatchanska.... 12:36 AM
  • Quanto Painy Fakor: Finally, a better print of Pacific Overtures: httpv://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=M... 12:31 AM
  • Buster: Annette, das bezaubernde Fräulein, is how she is known in operettaland, Camille. 12:30 AM
  • Buster: Thanks for this interesting review Grimaldo! Enzo Bordello saw Dasch in this, I believe, and liked... 12:28 AM

E tu nol sai?

A mysterious lady in the shadows of Castellor! Who might she be?

Can you identify this Leonora?

D’amor sull’ali rosee

• Bluessweet says:

Artimis to keep it all even.

• fartnose mcgoo says:

My first instinct is Poplavskaya. The problem is that she sounds too healthy for it to be her.

• beauj1 says:

I knew is was lovely Anja from the first few notes. I’ve been waiting two days for news of this role debut. Thanks Cieca!

• GottlobHotter says:

While the Mavens seem to have satisfactorily settled who it is that’s singing, I’d like ID the headless Leonora as soprano Eilana Lappalainen, flanked by baritone Nmon Ford (Luna) and tenor Gustavo López Manzitti (Manrico)

• CwbyLA says:

am I the only one who listened to this sound clip 5 times already? ;-)

• Iphigénie says:

Off-topic: the Met future page has just been updated and Luc Bondy will be the director of the new 2012-13 Rigoletto.
    In 2014-15, paired with a NP of Bartok’s Bluebeard castle (with Borodina & Abrazakov), Iolanta will premiere in the Baden-Baden production (no casting announced yet but I think that averyone know who will performed in it).
    Finally, in 2012-13, there will be a revival of Clemenza with Frittoli & Garanca.

• scifisci says:

“né timor di me ti prenda…
    Salvarlo io potrò forse.”

something about the way she sings the words “preda….salvarlo” reminds me so much of leontyne price, my favorite leonora.

• florezrocks says:

On another note, Rene Pape is my hero.

• Ruxton says:

Nothing wrong with that- really great singing.