• Lohengrin: London-Ticket-Pric es (sold out!) £125 £95 £85 £50 £40 £30 6:49 AM
  • NPW-Paris: Five to 175 euros here. 6:36 AM
  • manou: Yes – he is coming to London in October. I have just given my tickets away because we shall be abroad on the day. Not that... 3:42 AM
  • schweigundtanze: The “O soave fanciulla” with Opolais is fantastic! It reminds me of Simoneau and Alarie’s recording. 3:34 AM
  • Lohengrin: https://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=DBeI QsCy9vw https://www.youtub e.com/watch?v=7E2B 9g07Rxk 3:02 AM
  • Cicciabella: Yes, it’s a pity three North American critics felt they had to abstain. The list pertains to symphonic repertoire: best... 2:57 AM
  • Porgy Amor: Elizabeth DeShong is performing something called TestTestTest Hmm… New to the 2014-15 season, at a random point each... 2:55 AM
  • Cicciabella: Camille, if you want to see a staged version of Edgar, there’s one with Cura from Torino on the Tube. It’s an... 2:47 AM

E tu nol sai?

A mysterious lady in the shadows of Castellor! Who might she be?

Can you identify this Leonora?

D’amor sull’ali rosee

• Bluessweet says:

Artimis to keep it all even.

• fartnose mcgoo says:

My first instinct is Poplavskaya. The problem is that she sounds too healthy for it to be her.

• beauj1 says:

I knew is was lovely Anja from the first few notes. I’ve been waiting two days for news of this role debut. Thanks Cieca!

• GottlobHotter says:

While the Mavens seem to have satisfactorily settled who it is that’s singing, I’d like ID the headless Leonora as soprano Eilana Lappalainen, flanked by baritone Nmon Ford (Luna) and tenor Gustavo López Manzitti (Manrico)

• CwbyLA says:

am I the only one who listened to this sound clip 5 times already? ;-)

• Iphigénie says:

Off-topic: the Met future page has just been updated and Luc Bondy will be the director of the new 2012-13 Rigoletto.
    In 2014-15, paired with a NP of Bartok’s Bluebeard castle (with Borodina & Abrazakov), Iolanta will premiere in the Baden-Baden production (no casting announced yet but I think that averyone know who will performed in it).
    Finally, in 2012-13, there will be a revival of Clemenza with Frittoli & Garanca.

• scifisci says:

“né timor di me ti prenda…
    Salvarlo io potrò forse.”

something about the way she sings the words “preda….salvarlo” reminds me so much of leontyne price, my favorite leonora.

• florezrocks says:

On another note, Rene Pape is my hero.

• Ruxton says:

Nothing wrong with that- really great singing.