• Gualtier M: PTSD I meant. 4:27 PM
  • Gualtier M: BTW: for those alarmed by William Burden’s leg brace and limp in the online videos –... 4:26 PM
  • DellaCasaFan: kashania says: “As for sharing financial data, I wonder what the nature of the request... 4:22 PM
  • ML: Chevron soon forgot! 4:13 PM
  • messa di voce: Thanks for the review and recording recommendations. I love the Weber operas. In spite of a... 4:11 PM
  • La Cieca: How would you like to be donating large sums of money whose management were worried that it might... 4:10 PM
  • liza: Haha! Well not exactly. I just find it irritating that he is using bankruptcy as part of a media... 4:01 PM
  • La Cieca: I think everyone here has at long last come to the conclusion that Grim’s ideas mostly issue... 3:58 PM
  • tiger1: I think the powers that be probably thought it would be a better run at the Salzburg Festspiele just... 3:51 PM
  • Jim: to the trite and uninformed comments of rysanekfreak, what does FoxNews have to do with this? Besides,... 3:43 PM

Décolletage

Feel free to bare more than just your shoulders, cher public, as you discuss this week’s off-topic and general interest subjects.

• zinka says:

GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nerva Nelli says:

On TDF E-KTS discounts:

OPERA ORCHESTRA OF NEW YORK presents ANDREA CHENIER
    AVERY FISHER HALL, 65th Street and Broadway, NYC
    Ticket Price: $21.00 [plus $4 handling fee]
    with Roberto Alagna

Large pie with mushroom and onions: $22.50

• phoenix says:

Thanks Nerva, as much as I admire Alagna’s verismo I am not quite ready for a one-man Andrea Chenier. Is OONY so broke (or cheap?) they can’t come up with an advertisable Maddalena? I think I’ll settle for the pizza instead.

Me too, but make sure it has the mozzarella on it.

Muy buenos nuevos años to you, too, phoenixcito!!

best wishes always from
        me

• phoenix says:

Likewise best wishes to you, Camille -- I’ll try to get on the chat tonight!
          - As far as OONY’s Chenier goes, we will have to keep our purses closed until further notice!!!

• zinka says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO MAKE OUR LIVES SO TREASURABLE…….LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!~

• Krunoslav says:

Hey, Susan Graham is again either ill or “ill”, in the manner of so many stars with upcoming HD appearances, and so Elizabeth Bishop (a very solid singer) gets another chance to sing Didon tonight. Best to them both.

If only ‘Another TROYENS Cast Member’ would follow suit!

• zinka says:

Mafalda Favero..Jan.6, 1903……The same kind of singer as a Mizio, Carteri,Zeani,Soviero…This is what depth of emotion is all about!!!!!!!!

• zinka says:

httpv://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5017161067996178070

Eat your hearts out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• zinka says:

Sorry friends..The “Eat yourts out” did not work..well,Nobody’s poifekt. Will try once more…