• Feldmarschallin: Uhl is singing in mine too with Lothar Koenigs who is fine. 5:33 AM
  • oedipe: PushedUpMezzo, I think you live in Britain, don’t you? You can see the Preljocaj Blanche Neige... 5:24 AM
  • PushedUpMezzo: Flagstad was allegedly paid in beer when she sang the Purcell Dido at the Mermaid Theatre as a... 5:14 AM
  • Buster: My Dresden Elektra in June will be conducted by Peter Schneider, who was outstanding in that... 5:12 AM
  • PushedUpMezzo: Two balletic versions and an article from Harpers. You lucky New Yorkers can see it live this... 5:06 AM
  • Feldmarschallin: Thanks will see if I can combine anything with the Warlikowski Don Giovanni but December is... 5:03 AM
  • Buster: It is the first of the Croche clips, Feldmarschallin, with Melchior looking in the mirror. The 53rd... 4:58 AM
  • oedipe: Javier CamArena, folks! If he is to be treated like a rock star, at least his name should be spelled... 4:36 AM
  • Feldmarschallin: Buster when I click on that video I get a horrible fat baby and no Flagstad or am I missing... 4:24 AM
  • cgambol: The first thing I listen/look for in a Puritani performance is the man playing Riccardo. If a... 2:58 AM

Décolletage

Feel free to bare more than just your shoulders, cher public, as you discuss this week’s off-topic and general interest subjects.

• zinka says:

GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nerva Nelli says:

On TDF E-KTS discounts:

OPERA ORCHESTRA OF NEW YORK presents ANDREA CHENIER
    AVERY FISHER HALL, 65th Street and Broadway, NYC
    Ticket Price: $21.00 [plus $4 handling fee]
    with Roberto Alagna

Large pie with mushroom and onions: $22.50

• phoenix says:

Thanks Nerva, as much as I admire Alagna’s verismo I am not quite ready for a one-man Andrea Chenier. Is OONY so broke (or cheap?) they can’t come up with an advertisable Maddalena? I think I’ll settle for the pizza instead.

Me too, but make sure it has the mozzarella on it.

Muy buenos nuevos años to you, too, phoenixcito!!

best wishes always from
        me

• phoenix says:

Likewise best wishes to you, Camille -- I’ll try to get on the chat tonight!
          - As far as OONY’s Chenier goes, we will have to keep our purses closed until further notice!!!

• zinka says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO MAKE OUR LIVES SO TREASURABLE…….LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!~

• Krunoslav says:

Hey, Susan Graham is again either ill or “ill”, in the manner of so many stars with upcoming HD appearances, and so Elizabeth Bishop (a very solid singer) gets another chance to sing Didon tonight. Best to them both.

If only ‘Another TROYENS Cast Member’ would follow suit!

• zinka says:

Mafalda Favero..Jan.6, 1903……The same kind of singer as a Mizio, Carteri,Zeani,Soviero…This is what depth of emotion is all about!!!!!!!!

• zinka says:

httpv://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5017161067996178070

Eat your hearts out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• zinka says:

Sorry friends..The “Eat yourts out” did not work..well,Nobody’s poifekt. Will try once more…