• Bill: Feldmarschallin – Steber simply did not have the radiance of voice as Arabella (and in some other... 8:02 AM
  • williams: Or this? httpv://youtu.be/- M1veT8qUKQ 7:22 AM
  • MontyNostry: I thought you were talking about these guys … http://www.rush.co m/ 7:03 AM
  • williams: Ah Feldmarschallin! I smile and sigh at your naïveté. People pay well over face value for tickets... 6:29 AM
  • Feldmarschallin: But do not those Rush tickets have the prices paid on the ticket. How can one sell the... 6:17 AM
  • williams: There is a thriving secondary market for Rush tickets. A glance, for example, at Craigslist reveals... 5:58 AM
  • Feldmarschallin: BTW I got a very strange email from Todd. Did your account get hacked? You might want to... 4:11 AM
  • Feldmarschallin: Well Flora I must disagree with you. As much as I love Steber her Arabella cannot really be... 3:44 AM
  • Flora del Rio Grande: Mme Marschallin, my I suggest a better comment would be we haven’t had an... 1:01 AM
  • Guestoria Unpopularenka: I would welcome that. They should replace both of the hosts. 12:21 AM

Intensive care

katherine_jenkins“Opera singer” Katherine Jenkins canceled her appearance at last night’s National Television Awards due to (wait for it!) a “chest infection.” [digital spy]

Well, she cam just get another new chest.

is that why she has those two big puffy things on her chest?

• Harry says:

That is what is called a two pronged antennae to pick up a remote signal to tell her to attempt to sing some note. Always wondered what ‘her interference trouble’ was? Happens a lot in cases where being a glam bimbo, is the first order of call.

• mrmyster says:

My goodness! That girl has got a lot to offer.
    You mean she sings, too? Hardly necessary!

• Reggiani says:

Had to check her out on youtube, Found an acceptable Habanera and some showtunes. Not in a class with the current crop of outstanding young lyric mezzos, but she has other attributes.

• Sarah says:

Don’t know about the level of acceptability of her Habanera, but you should listen to her mangled French in the Seguidilla!

• Constantine A. Papas says:

You mean her silicone prostheses are infected? If they are, she may become deflated for a while if they have to be removed!

• operaddict says:

I can see why a certain maestro/singer/director is interested in her career. It’s what’s up front that counts, infection or inflation notwithstanding.

• 79CXR says:

I’m much more interested in her boyfriend. Nicer Tits, and he can sing.

My dear Gethin, I Love you, drop the fluffy one!!

And from the other side of the Atlantic, don’t miss Opera Chic’s latest fashion statements in W Magazine:

• Harry says:

Remember the entire Chapter 10(?) of Gore Vidal’s Myra Breckenbridge when she (also Myron) had to remove her silicone leaking implants…it comprised just two short identical alarming sentences : “Where are my Breasts?”

Perhaps K.J’s chest infection was caused by use of unrefined helium balloon gas; or it is in short supply, these past few weeks. A substitution with laughing gas might also do wonders for her voice.

• Harry says:

Or a quick course of chest acupuncture with hat pins might correct her troubling condition.