• Bluevicks: Thank you marshie, even if I’m pretty sure that your comment was meant to be sarcastic. :-) 6:17 PM
  • armerjacquino: And I wasn’t ‘supporting an argument’. I was pointing out that the just... 6:14 PM
  • marshiemarkII: Bluevicks, finally a chance to tell you directly, you are my HERO, I adore your heroism and... 6:12 PM
  • armerjacquino: The ‘unsubstanti ated conspiracy theories’ are being presented to a court of law... 6:11 PM
  • Bluevicks: Says someone who pulled things like ”moral high-ground” out of the blue and who thinks... 6:08 PM
  • armerjacquino: You will have a hard time to justify Ukraine current crimes Click. Brrrrr. Since I made no... 5:58 PM
  • Quanto Painy Fakor: TT: “Judith is convinced that her love can bring light to Bluebeard’s dark... 5:55 PM
  • Bluevicks: You will have a hard time to justify Ukraine current crimes against human and people’s... 5:51 PM
  • Olivero is my Drug of Choice: TT seemed to like it: http://mobile.nyti mes.com/2015/01/31 /arts/music/blu... 5:29 PM
  • armerjacquino: False opposition. Just because Ukraine isn’t a paragon of human rights doesn’t... 5:25 PM

Intensive care

katherine_jenkins“Opera singer” Katherine Jenkins canceled her appearance at last night’s National Television Awards due to (wait for it!) a “chest infection.” [digital spy]

Well, she cam just get another new chest.

is that why she has those two big puffy things on her chest?

• Harry says:

That is what is called a two pronged antennae to pick up a remote signal to tell her to attempt to sing some note. Always wondered what ‘her interference trouble’ was? Happens a lot in cases where being a glam bimbo, is the first order of call.

• mrmyster says:

My goodness! That girl has got a lot to offer.
    You mean she sings, too? Hardly necessary!

• Reggiani says:

Had to check her out on youtube, Found an acceptable Habanera and some showtunes. Not in a class with the current crop of outstanding young lyric mezzos, but she has other attributes.

• Sarah says:

Don’t know about the level of acceptability of her Habanera, but you should listen to her mangled French in the Seguidilla!

• Constantine A. Papas says:

You mean her silicone prostheses are infected? If they are, she may become deflated for a while if they have to be removed!

• operaddict says:

I can see why a certain maestro/singer/director is interested in her career. It’s what’s up front that counts, infection or inflation notwithstanding.

• 79CXR says:

I’m much more interested in her boyfriend. Nicer Tits, and he can sing.

My dear Gethin, I Love you, drop the fluffy one!!

And from the other side of the Atlantic, don’t miss Opera Chic’s latest fashion statements in W Magazine:

• Harry says:

Remember the entire Chapter 10(?) of Gore Vidal’s Myra Breckenbridge when she (also Myron) had to remove her silicone leaking implants…it comprised just two short identical alarming sentences : “Where are my Breasts?”

Perhaps K.J’s chest infection was caused by use of unrefined helium balloon gas; or it is in short supply, these past few weeks. A substitution with laughing gas might also do wonders for her voice.

• Harry says:

Or a quick course of chest acupuncture with hat pins might correct her troubling condition.