i blog to differ!
A member of Facebook (which, La Cieca is told, is some kind of Information Superhighway thing that the youngsters seem to enjoy) forwards this invitation to what your doyenne (channeling Andy Samberg channeling Diablo Cody) likes to call Die Bloggerdammerung:
Subject: “New York City Opera” sent you a message on Facebook…
Naomi Weinstock sent a message to the members of New York City Opera.
Subject: It’s not too late to become a City Opera Student Correspondent!
City Opera is looking for several bright and passionate students to be correspondents in a new blog series covering the exciting Spring 2008 Season which includes Madama Butterfly, Tosca, King Arthur, Falstaff, and Candide.
IF CHOSEN YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO:
- Receive two free tickets to each of our five operas this spring
- Interview an audience member after each opera
- Interview a member of the production team
- Document your experience at each of the season’s five spectacular shows
CORRESPONDENTS WILL RECEIVE:
- A digital camera (to keep!)
- A tape recorder (to keep!)
- Access to an artistic, technical or administrator staff member to interview
To learn more about this exciting new program, and to apply, go to http://www.cityoperastudentcorrespondent.com/
Please feel free to forward this on to any students you know who might be interested in this very cool opportunity.
La Cieca is confident that, once they correct that misspelling of the word “kewl,” NYCO is definitely (or, rather, “totes”) going to win over the “What the blog are you blogging about, Sonic The Hedgeblog?” crowd.